Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2009, 09:22 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/M...MARINI_B-GR_07
Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I think maybe they must have had someone out on a boat with a telephoto lens or something!

I know he tweeted some pics he took from his hotel rooms in Miami.

http://twitpic.com/q49tu

http://twitpic.com/q3mli
Old 11-24-2009, 05:49 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Gilles Marini participates in a jetski event for Rally for Kids with Cancer in Miami on 11/22/09 Gallery

There's a total of 13 pics here:

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/ar...p?img=0&gfmt=e

Old 11-25-2009, 05:14 PM

*~*Just a reminder, tonight is Gilles second and last(?)appearance as Renaldo on Nip/Tuck on fx at 10 p.m.*~*
Old 11-25-2009, 07:42 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

I love his family photos in People Extra
Old 11-25-2009, 08:05 PM

I saw them too, in his Forums.

I haven't been able to get the SMA edition, they didn't have any here in town.

At least I can see them online!
Old 11-26-2009, 02:01 AM

wow his fav choc mousse cake deflated. I opened oven to check it and it went down some. Got it out of pan and on plate as Carole said. It got even flatter as it cooled. Where is Julia when I need her? It tastes good. I will put lots of whipped cream on it...
Old 11-26-2009, 09:34 AM

That's too bad!
You should ask him what you might have done wrong, ha-ha!
There is a Q&A thread in his Forum.....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

I'm about to go shower before heading to my sister & BIL's for dinner at about 4 p.m.
They're about a half-hour up the road.

It's raining here and only 38°.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:01 PM

DH made me promise to make another one tomorrow (all gone). It was delish just funny looking.

We watched Julie and Julia but no mousse cake hints there.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:57 AM

I learned about whipping egg whites and folding and second cake was perfection...