Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Hey MC MOD...tonight

Old 04-11-2012, 06:01 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Coolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Hey MC MOD...tonight
Gonna watch it NOW!
Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Wowmarker

Siiiiiiigh.......

https://www.facebook.com/pinkbasis#!/axistmenswear

Old 04-14-2012, 02:18 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

I love the way his pants fit..?

I enjoyed the HOT show too. Every time they said tail I died. His English seems to have improved also.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:31 AM

0love0046 Yay!!!

Gilles Marini Official

I am honored to have been recognized to be the best dancer ever on Dancing with The Stars on 20/20 tonight !
I did dance my heart out for You all and I know that You know that .
I did not want or expect anything form the show , I never had ANY experience and Yes
respecting the audience and the Judges was my number one priority ! I love you all .
Thank You from the bottom of my HEART ! )))

Old 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM

I am honored to have been recognized to be the best dancer ever on Dancing with The Stars on 20/20 tonight !

Yes he was.....
Old 06-27-2012, 06:54 AM

Updateicon Can you imagine this? :)

Gilles Marini

18 hours ago

The unwanted stripper story
I was painting my roof and splashed the paint into my favorite short and shirt , So I
had to take it off right away and ask my friend to clean it while I was still painting my
roof but now into my Underwear ! OUppsss . I just forgot the fact that I was on my
underwear ! Yes,Yes there is a picture but releasing it would be too much I think or
misinterpreted ! What do you think should I post it ?

(He did post this pic later! Funny how he says ON his underwear!)
Old 06-27-2012, 07:01 AM

Coolicon Yay!!!

Gilles Marini

June 22

Immigration "Naturalization" Statue ! The 27th will be the most important
day since I arrived in the USA ! Got my Letter from Immigration and some how
"Already" I will go to the "Oath ceremony" in Los Angeles !
This is Huge for me and My... family , I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time !
Working hard and trying my hardest to prove this beautiful country that my family
and I should be part of his history by becoming AMERICAN ! This is going to be an
amazing day and the best part of all this, right after the ceremony I am going directly
back to work on set of Switched at Birth . This is what it's all about and probably why
our application was accepted ! Love for this Country , Work, dedication,
assimilation to the culture , the language to learn, the respect for our Host . Then
when u do that = The American Dream is right there!
I thank You America ! I cannot wait to be the 27th !
That's it we see the light at the end of the journey and now a new chapter is starting ,
fellow American , you'll be proud of me; I promise you that !

Love
Gilles
Old 06-28-2012, 07:56 AM

I am so happy for him.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:10 PM