Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

neverending is the way things are it seems. My brother has had shingles for 3 weeks is so weak can hardly be up for any time. His wife is feeling badly again. Now I find this afternoon that my oldest sister has been in the hospital since Saturday night with some virus; they don't know what it is. No one in either family called me so that I would know. They probably all think I don't care about them. Did call my sister but the phone number for brother isn't working so I must have wrote it wrong. Of course the sister that fell last Thursday is still so stiff she can't raise her arms, she never did go see a doctor. I want things to get better for all my family.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Oh, Gayle, what a year you are having!
Hang in there.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

hi..........
Old 06-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

so damp out......
Old 06-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Admin

my space heater is on
Old 06-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Admin

extreme home makeover is working on a house 2 miles from me
Old 06-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Admin

I saw Ty Pennington today
Old 06-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Admin

Old 06-22-2009, 07:14 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

They did one in Toledo last year, they even had busses
taking people there!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
neverending is the way things are it seems. My brother has had shingles for 3 weeks is so weak can hardly be up for any time. His wife is feeling badly again. Now I find this afternoon that my oldest sister has been in the hospital since Saturday night with some virus; they don't know what it is. No one in either family called me so that I would know. They probably all think I don't care about them. Did call my sister but the phone number for brother isn't working so I must have wrote it wrong. Of course the sister that fell last Thursday is still so stiff she can't raise her arms, she never did go see a doctor. I want things to get better for all my family.
I am sorry Gayle.........is your brother taking the antiviral meds? They really help