Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Big Buddy

kittycity6 is a special memberkittycity6 is a special member

I put a list of items I got from The Little Black Box folks in a new thread.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:13 AM
Big Buddy

BevTopeka is a jewel in the rough
Default January 2010 Is Available

I just received my e-mail. There are subscriptions available too.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:03 PM
New Buddy

CalebandMacysMommy is a brand new buddy
Lookicon My 1st Out of the Box Sampler

I finally ordered my first box of sample goodies from www.outoftheboxsampler.com and was amazed at how talented the ladies who sent in the samples are! The January box contains everything from tarts to tasty treats…

I received tarts from Anam Cara Candles (“gingerbread”), Herbs and Oils (“sundried cotton” soy), Ugly Duckling Designs (“buttery gingerbread”), Light the Way Notions (three “frostberry), The Candle Bakery (three “cookies”…everyone thinks I’m baking cookies when I burn those…YUMMY!), and also a full size votive from T&D Candles (“lavender”).

I also received some soaps from Ruth’s Fun Shop (big chunks of “coal”/black licorice), Rocky Corner Soapworks (“candy cane lane”, “cranberry fig” and “summer skin care”), and DaisyB’s Designs (two “lavender and oatmeal”).

Ria Creations sent an adorable cupcake magnet, Rita’s Creations included a colorful flower card, Wordz of Life had a beautiful handstitched “love” heart, and A Penny 4 U sent a very cute little boy’s gift box and tag.

Rhoda Rose’s triple (milk, dark and white) chocolate pretzel was tasty, the dark peanut butter cup from The Bees Knees Bakery was delicious, and the Peanut Butter Ritzy Prissy Pretzels with peanut butter, chocolate and cookie crumbs were scrumptious! I also got a sample of Bink’s CinnaNut Flapjacks from LipSmackinCreations and had them for breakfast this morning…let’s just say, wow…AMAZING!

I can’t wait to order from some of these businesses and another sample box to find even more wonderful creations!

By the way, is there an on-going thread here for new OOTB every month?