Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2009, 06:32 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default DEADLY INTENT IW & SWEEPSTAKES (Enter DAILY thru 01.18.10)

The Promotion consists of an on-line Instant Win Investigation (the "Investigation") and a Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). The Promotion starts at 12:00 A.M., ET on 10/14/09 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M., ET on 1/18/10 ("Promotion Period").

After you have successfully registered, once each day that you sign on to the website during the Promotion Period, you will receive one (1) opportunity to participate in the Investigation (sometimes referred to as "Investigation Play ") and if, after you have participated in the Investigation, you play the Deadly Intent Crime Game ("Crime Game") and properly identify the correct suspect as the murderer ("Correct Suspect"), you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Although you must properly identify the Correct Suspect in order to receive a Sweepstakes entry, whether or not you properly identify the Correct Suspect does not affect your chances of being an Investigation Winner. Although you can identify the Correct Suspect without the use of viral tools ("Tools"), you may wish to use these Tools to unlock pieces of evidence or eliminate suspects that will speed up your play of the Crime Game. The potential Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected from among the total number of all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. A day will be deemed to start at 12:00 A.M., ET and end at 11:59:59 P.M. of that calendar day. The computer of PrizeLogic LLC ("PrizeLogic"), the independent agency administering this Promotion, shall be deemed to be the official Game clock.

ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia). IMPORTANT: To be eligible to enter and to win the Instant Win Investigation and Daily Sweepstakes portions of this Promotion, an entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years old as of 10/14/09; however, to be eligible to participate in and to win the Grand Prize Sweepstakes portion of this Promotion, an entrant must be at least twenty-one (21) years old as of 10/14/09.

INSTANT WIN INVESTIGATION: Register by completing all of the requested information, e.g., your name, complete street address (P.O. Boxes will not be accepted), gender, date of birth, phone number, valid email address and answering the brief survey questions. Once you have successfully registered, you may return once each day during the Promotion Period to the website and enter your password and valid email address for another opportunity to play the Instant Win Investigation and follow the instructions to identify the Correct Suspect in order to earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. (B)

WINNING INVESTIGATION PLAYS: To be a potential Investigation Winner of an indicated Investigation Prize, your Investigation Play must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Sponsor and/or PrizeLogic, or if no Investigation Play has occurred at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, it must be the Investigation Play that occurred at the closest time immediately following the randomly predetermined winning time. WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED THE CORRECT SUSPECT DOES NOT IN ANY MANNER DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE A POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN INVESTIGATION WINNER.

Limit: Only one (1) Instant Win Investigation Prize per person or household.

PRIZES: Regardless of Prize won, it must be accepted as awarded and is not redeemable for cash, transferable or substitutable, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion with one of comparable or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a cash award in lieu of any specific prize listed herein. All costs not specifically included herein, are solely each Investigation Winner's responsibility.

Prize Level Description of Prize Quantity ARV/(TARV)

Grand A NINTENDO® Wii™ Game Console with a NINTENDO® Wii™ Remote (ARV: $249.99), a CSI: Deadly Intent™ Game, (ARV: $49.99) and a CSI™ Baseball Cap(ARV: $15) 1 $314.98

First CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Season 9 DVD Set 20 $59.99 each;,
(TARV: $1,199.80)

Second One (1) CSI logo'd Item, being either a CSI: Syringe Pen (ARV $2.25), a CSI: Notepad & Pen (ARV $2.85); or a CSI: Drawstring Bag (ARV: $5) Total of 3,000;
1,000 of each item. $2.25 to $5.00 each;
(TARV: $10,140.00)

Additional Information Regarding Instant Win Investigation Prizes: Total approximate retail value of all Investigation Prizes available to be won: $11,654.78. Limit: One (1) Investigation Prize per person or household address regardless of email address. After the Winner eligibility verification process is satisfactorily completed, Investigation Prizes will be mailed to the respective Winner's residential address as provided upon registration. All Investigation Winners must comply with the provisions of Rule 6 below.

HOW TO EARN A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: Each day after you have participated in the Investigation, you can follow the instructions to play the Crime Game to identify the Correct Suspect. By properly identifying the Correct Suspect, you will automatically earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may wish to use one (1) or more of the Tools listed below to unlock a piece of evidence (a "Clue") or to eliminate a suspect to help you more quickly identify the Correct Suspect; however, you can solve the crime and identify the Correct Suspect without the use of any of the Tools. The use of a Tool(s) will in no way affect your chance of winning the Sweepstakes Prize. You can use the Tools as follows:
Facebook®: You will automatically receive one (1) Clue each day that you play the Game by clicking on the Facebook icon in the "Unlock Panel" and logging onto your Facebook account. If you do not already have a Facebook account, go to www.facebook.com and follow the registration instructions.
Twitter®: You will automatically receive one (1) Clue each day that you play the Game by clicking the Twitter icon in the "Unlock Panel", logging onto your Twitter account and following @deadlyintentgame.com. If you do not already have a Twitter account, go to www.twitter.com and follow the registration instructions. NOTE: If you elect to receive Twitter™ messages on your mobile phone, Message and Data Rates May Apply.
Tell-A-Friend: You will receive one (1) Clue each day that you play the Game by referring one (1) friend with whom you have an existing relationship and who you think would be interested in receiving an email regarding participation in this Promotion. Limit: You may only refer one (1) friend each day.
Newsletter Opt-in: If at the time you register to play the Game, you elect to receive newsletters from Sponsor, CBS and Paramount, you will automatically receive one (1) Clue each day that you play the Game by clicking the "Mail" icon in the "Unlock Panel." If you have not elected to receive all three (3) newsletters at the time you registered, you will still have the opportunity during your Game Plays to receive one (1) Clue for use during that day's Game Play by electing to receive either one (1) or two (2) newsletters. At any time that you have elected to receive a total of the three (3) newsletters, you will thereafter automatically receive one (1) Clue each day that you play the Game by clicking the "Mail" icon in the "Unlock Panel."
Mobile Sign Up: Sponsor will send you an SMS text message with the name of a suspect in the Game that you can quickly eliminate if you have texted the Keyword displayed on the Game screen to the short code 87963. In order to receive an "Eliminate Suspect Message", you must agree to receive a maximum of two (2) alert text messages from Ubisoft regarding product news and offers. You must be a wireless service subscriber with two-way capable text-messaging service, using a participating service provider. You may opt-out at anytime by texting STOP to 87963. NOTE: Message and Data Rates May Apply. Please consult your wireless service providing regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Please check your phone's capabilities for specific text-messaging instructions.

GRAND PRIZE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE/RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: (A) Random Drawing: On or about 1/25/10, the name of the potential Grand Prize Sweepstakes Winner ("Sweepstakes Winner") will be selected in a random drawing conducted by PrizeLogic from among the total number of all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential Sweepstakes Winner will be notified by email, postal mail or courier on or about 2/1/10.

Prize: The Sweepstakes Winner will receive a CSI Experience Trip to Las Vegas, NV ("Trip") for two consisting of roundtrip coach airfare for two from the major international airport nearest the Sweepstakes Winner's residence to McCarran National Airport, Las Vegas, NV, ground transportation to and from airport to hotel; two (2) nights/three (3) days hotel accommodations (one standard room, double occupancy) at the MGM Grand® Hotel; a tour of the CSI: The ExperienceTM Museum accompanied by a writer of the CSI television program (subject to the availability of a writer) and a total of Seven Hundred Fifty Dollars ($750) spending money. (Total ARV: $2,200) If the actual retail value of the Trip is less than stated Total Approximate Retail Value, the Sweepstakes Winner will not receive difference between actual retail value and Total Approximate Retail Value. Trip must be completed prior to 12/1/10. Other Trip restrictions may apply.

Total ARV of all Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes Prizes: $13,854.78.

http://www.deadlyintentgame.com/index.aspx

HAW! I'm a Jr. CSI Agent (psst...today the girl did it...at least on my adventure!)

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 10-24-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:40 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Golly...I won an instant prize in this one. A CSI Drawstring backpack!

Only one instant win per person or household, so I guess I'm only in it for the sweeps from here on in.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Big Buddy

I like this promotion. . .
Old 11-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Today's guy in the cabin was Lenny.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

This was the first time I tried arresting anyone. Caught him. I wasn't on the same one as TJSmom.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsmom View Post
Today's guy in the cabin was Lenny.
Hmm...never thought of posting the culprit! LOL Flo needs your "flip flop" avatar!!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:13 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Hmm...never thought of posting the culprit! LOL Flo needs your "flip flop" avatar!!
OOOOOOOooooooo I love flipflops! I thought I had a flipflop avatar on here??? hmmmmmm better check that I reckon.

I love this game too! I don't believe we all get the same crime to solve for the day, though. If you refresh the page you get a new one. LOL Something happened to my connection on it one day and I refreshed and got a different one. Probably has to do with the level you are on. I'm a level 2 with about 10 to solve to get to level 3.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

don't know what level I'm on but I arrested the right person again today. Wish I could get a instant win.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Big Buddy

My backpack arrived today. A little nylon drawstring backpack. . .a bit smaller than I thought it would be.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Big Buddy

12 more solutions before I get to Lvl 3.