Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2010, 10:50 AM
New Buddy

stacy29m is a brand new buddy
Freeicon Lots of new freebies

Visit this brand new forum for lots of new freebies and research studies!!!

PAY ME 4 MY OPINION FORUM
http://www.payme4myopinion-forum.com

Old 03-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Little Buddy

meredlp is a jewel in the rough
Default iffy?

From my experience these types of sites hardly ever deliver on their promises and then you end up with a ton of junk mail because they sell your info to EVERYBODY. Is this spam?
Old 03-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Big Buddy

cookandbook is on a distinguished road

Stacy,
I see this is your first post.
Welcome.
It is great to have you helping us hunt for great finds.

Cookie
Old 03-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Big Buddy

travelerandrea is on a distinguished road
0love0046 no

my bargain buddy is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do not bother with the others for years now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! karen and her team always have the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2010, 09:28 AM
New Buddy

Updateicon

no this is not spam and they dont give out your info to anyone ever. they just help you find all these great freebies and big paid research studies. and the site has now been redesigned. check it out and see what you think. and just so you know, the paid research study board is only available to registered members, so you won't be able to view these unless you sign up and there are some really big paying studies in there.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy29m View Post
no this is not spam and they dont give out your info to anyone ever. they just help you find all these great freebies and big paid research studies. and the site has now been redesigned. check it out and see what you think. and just so you know, the paid research study board is only available to registered members, so you won't be able to view these unless you sign up and there are some really big paying studies in there.

I don't really want to sign up for a site that I can't view first. They don't offer a "look see"? That just doesn't seem on the up and up to me...
Old 03-29-2010, 08:54 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Okay - just Binged the site - would the Stacy Moore list as owner/administrator be you?
Old 03-30-2010, 06:57 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

well darn and I thought we had some good freebie`s...
speaking of survey`s I have A few at MYSURVEY still to take
Old 03-30-2010, 07:18 AM
New Buddy

yes that is me and i will unlock board for a couple hours so u can see studies and then it will be locked back only for members. so make sure to get over there and check it out while its unlocked