Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2010, 07:54 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default Personalized Wedding Coloring & Activity Books

I custom make activity/coloring books for wedding favors for the kiddos at your upcoming wedding. The books are personalized with your names, date of ceremony, place of ceremony, attendant names, etc. I have over 20 different cover colors to choose from. Each book is professionally bound using plastic binding combs and have 20 pages per book. And to go along with the coloring books, I have 6 packs of crayons to go with them. No minimum order required. They sell for $2 a set (book+crayons).

If you have a wedding coming up, these are just the thing to entertain the kids during both the ceremony and reception. You won't be disappointed!

For more information, please email me at admin@idoweddingfavors.biz. Be sure to check out my website as well, at www.idoweddingfavors.biz for all of your wedding needs! You can type in "coloring books" in the search field and purchase your books through my website. You will need to email me after purchase with the personalization information.

Last edited by tomcat5162 : 04-19-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Update ad