Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Default sonicare toothbrushes (Advance 4400)

I refuse to pay $25 for two electric toothbrushes. I'm wondering if there is an alternative.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

You can get one of the battery powered varieties at the grocery store, Walmart or Target for about $5.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Little Buddy

proudmomof2 is a jewel in the rough

Right now at Walgreens you can get an Oral B Cross Action Battery powered one free after rebate! It's in their Easy Saver book that is usually displayed by the front door.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star
Niceicon Toothbrush Replacement (Sonicare)

I paid $100 for a Sonicare so want to replace the brushes in it...not buy a whole new system. Thanks. Target advertises online the $28 replacement set of 2. But I'll check it out and see if it's indeed $5. Thanks for the input.
Old 05-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Big Buddy

Default Sonicare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen
You can get one of the battery powered varieties at the grocery store, Walmart or Target for about $5.

Just occured to me....are you saying I can buy a brand other than Sonicare replacement brushes for my Sonicare machine? If true, this is a revelation to me
Old 05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Oh, I see! lol I thought you just wanted a motorized toothbrush, not the replacement heads. I'll look around and see what I can find.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Looks like $25-$30 is the going rate just about everywhere. speechless
Old 05-07-2006, 04:47 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

http://www.myhealthcare21.com/SC1/Re...ush-Heads.html

http://store.comosuperstore.com/yhst...020800107.html
Old 05-07-2006, 02:10 PM
Big Buddy

Updateicon Sonicare Replacement Heads [last one promise!}

I guess I was being a little obtuse in my original request ...[wasn't that a great scene in "Shawshank? I loved that movie.
New York Mom thanks a heap $16 for two - cant do better than that!! Although I did search on the web for a deal...I obviously don't have your capabilities!!! Thanks a Heap!
Old 05-07-2006, 02:42 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I love a challenge! Glad I could help