Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default 4/6/10 only Giveaway of the Day - LeKuSoft DVD Ripper

LeKuSoft DVD Ripper is the best solution for you to rip Blu ray movies and DVD to all Video and Audio formats with high definition and conversion rate. Itís capable of ripping blu ray disks and common DVD to FLV, MKV, AVI, SWF, MOV, iPod, iPhone, PSP, MP4, RM, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3GPP2, etc., and extracting AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, WMA, RA, M4A, OGG, etc. With LeKuSoft DVD Ripper, you can play Blu-ray videos and DVD on your multimedia devices in true HD quality, turn your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Apple TV or any other multimedia device into a Blu-ray movie theatre. Setting video and audio parameters, creates your own output profiles for future use, save time and effort by converting quickly, effectively and efficiently.

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/lekusoft-dvd-ripper/
Old 04-06-2010, 01:05 PM
New Buddy

smiln60 is a jewel in the rough
Cool Just wondering if anyone has done this one?

On a normal basis I'll enter all the sweeps, but my virus protection expired a few days ago. Just trying to be careful.

THANKS for the post!!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

This is a reputable site. I have downloaded from them for years and I have never had any problems. And it's not a sweeps, anyone who wants it can download it!

BTW, If you need a good, FREE, virus protection program. get AVG here:

http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.html?query=avg&tag=srch&searchtype=downloads&fil terName=platform%3DWindows&filter=platform%3DWindo ws

My DH works for a large government agency and they use this program and swear by it!