Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default samples of new M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candies - Facebook

We're giving out 40,000 samples of new M&M'S Pretzel Chocolate Candies before they hit the stores (first come, first served)! Install the M&M'S Pretzel Vending Machine Application to get yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/minutent...ndex.aspx?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Big Buddy

cgb23 is on a distinguished road

says page not found
Old 04-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Didn't work for me either.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Just saw this posted on Facebook:

We’re happy to see everyone so excited about our new M&M’S PRETZEL! Unfortunately, we’re experiencing some technical difficulties and had to temporarily remove the M&M'S Pretzel tab (we think it was Yellow’s fault – he’s very, very, sorry). Stay tuned and we’ll post the tab as soon as we can for your chance to nab a free sample before they hit stores.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Must have been slammed. It worked when I posted it. I hope the get it fixed and honor the samples!
Old 04-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Big Buddy

Tried the link again and got this message:
"Application Unavailable

The application you are trying to access is unavailable or restricted."

I also checked the Facebook page, looks like they still don't have the tab up for that, but here is the link for the M&M Facebook page if any one is interested.
http://www.facebook.com/mms?ref=ts
Old 04-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Mentor

I saw on another site that they had reached the limit of 500,000 requests! Times must really be hard if it only took a day for 500,000 people requested bag of M&Ms!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I saw on another site that they had reached the limit of 500,000 requests! Times must really be hard if it only took a day for 500,000 people requested bag of M&Ms!
Especially when the site seemed to be down most of that day! I know I tried really early in the morning, not long after you posted the link, and it was already seemed to be down then. Guess everybody likes free food!

But we still appreciate the deals you find for us, Nan. It must get frustrating sometimes when it works fine when you post it, and then all you hear is complaints from us about not being able to get through! But everybody knows it's not your fault, and I have you to thank for most of the free goodies I get in the mail.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDreamer View Post
Especially when the site seemed to be down most of that day! I know I tried really early in the morning, not long after you posted the link, and it was already seemed to be down then. Guess everybody likes free food!

But we still appreciate the deals you find for us, Nan. It must get frustrating sometimes when it works fine when you post it, and then all you hear is complaints from us about not being able to get through! But everybody knows it's not your fault, and I have you to thank for most of the free goodies I get in the mail.
Thanks friend! I know that everyone's not fusing at me - it's just really frustrating when you see a great freebie and then you can't get it! I really think that things are going so quickly because more folks are looking for bargains and ways to stretch a buck! Even coupon usage is up!

I'm glad that I find some things that you can use! I love to find a bargain!