Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I've tried several sites and several ways to access the site. The deal must be dead. Food goes so fast. Most times it's over within an hour or two of hitting the Web. I got a confirmation, but that doesn't even mean I will get one.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 AM
Big Buddy

CrazyDreamer is on a distinguished roadCrazyDreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I've tried several sites and several ways to access the site. The deal must be dead. Food goes so fast. Most times it's over within an hour or two of hitting the Web. I got a confirmation, but that doesn't even mean I will get one.
The form still comes right up for me, as long as I take the time to type the address in. So maybe it will still work for someone else that way too. But like you said, there's no guarantee it will actually come. Hope so!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Thanks anyway Nan!

I tried other sites and tried to type it in, but I just couldn't get it to work,
They're probably only about a dollar anyway, which reminds me, I did see a coupon for 75Ę off 2 packages on a couple of sites.

You have to sign up at Uncle Ben's for this coupon:

http://www.unclebens.com/coupons.aspx
Old 04-10-2010, 09:05 AM
Big Buddy

purplesilk is a jewel in the rough

None of the links wanted to work for me either. But with the last link posted I took out the s from the https:// at the beginning of the web-address then it worked.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Not that it will help, but I copied and pasted in my google toolbar. It didnt work when I went to google and c & p'd, but I have the toolbar & I used it, I just did it again for my sister. https://www.smartsourcesamples.com/c...les.cgi?sid=14

I've since posted another link below....................

Last edited by beanie : 04-17-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I tried all sort`s of way`s and no luck....
Thank`s for trying
Old 04-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

thanks, I got it by copy and pasting the address and taking out the s after http
Old 04-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

this is still available, I hope you can get the link to work. It says it will redirect you so please try again

http://hiderefer.org/?www.smartsourc...les.cgi?sid=14
Old 04-16-2010, 06:31 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Yeahmarker

Thanks, beanie!
This one worked for me!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks..........................