Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
LOL..i woke up complaining about something Obama did this a.m and DH said I JUST opened my eyes. After he got his coffee I asked if I could now start for the day.
"oh Mary, that's funny!!" BUT I know what ya mean!!
Old 05-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I was watching a special and it was about someone who illegally entered the USA through the Arizona border and was living with a female and their baby....the female and baby were on state assistance and the illegal immigrant held a state job!!!!
He was complaining that he may be caught and deported ............I guess my question is how on earth did he get a state job.

Last edited by Christine : 05-02-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:25 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I was watching a special and it was about someone who illegally entered the USA through the Arizona border and was living with a female and their baby....the female and baby were on state assistance and the illegal immigrant held a state job!!!!
He was complaining that he may be caught and deported ............I guess my question is how on earth did he get a state job.
I've heard of this too! Makes ya wonder huh?
Old 07-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

. . .and so it goes. . .

Quote:
PHOENIX --
The U.S. Justice Department is filing a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Arizona's new law targeting illegal immigrants, setting the stage for a clash between the federal government and state over the nation's toughest immigration crackdown.

The planned lawsuit was confirmed to The Associated Press by a Justice Department official with knowledge of the plans. The official didn't want to be identified before a public announcement planned for later Tuesday by Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security secretary Janet Napolitano, a former Arizona governor.

The lawsuit will argue that Arizona's law requiring state and local police to question and possibly arrest illegal immigrants during the enforcement of other laws such as traffic stops usurps federal authority.

The government will likely seek an injunction to delay the July 29 implementation of the law until the case is resolved.

The government contends that the Arizona law violates the supremacy clause of the Constitution, a legal theory that says federal laws override state laws. It is already illegal under federal law to be in the country illegally, although the punishment and enforcement tactics of the Arizona are much more severe.

Tuesday's action has been expected for weeks. President Barack Obama has called the state law misguided. Supporters say it is a reasonable reaction to federal inaction on immigration.
More here: http://www.koco.com/politics/2415609...207062010&ts=H
Old 07-07-2010, 08:13 AM
Big Buddy

Here is a petition to sign (its actually the one from the banner above)

http://page.townhall.com/arizonastrong/default.aspx
Old 07-16-2010, 11:15 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Wow. . .

OKLAHOMA CITY -- SURVEY
Do you believe the government should be allowed to seize businesses that knowingly hire illegal immigrants?
Yes
No

Results are over 50% favoring "Yes" (Surprised me!)

Quote:
Okla. State Rep. Randy Terrill said he wants to one-up Arizona's controversial new immigration laws, the Washington Post reported.

Terrill was quoted in paper as saying he wants the state to take over businesses that hire illegal immigrants.

According to the report, Terrill said he thinks Arizona's laws are pushing illegal immigrants "straight down Interstate 40" into Oklahoma. He wants the state to have the authority to seize property from businesses that knowingly employ illegal immigrants.

Terrill did not respond to calls from Eyewitness News 5 on Thursday.

Plan Would Allow State To Seize Businesses

Oklahoma adopted laws in 2007 making it a felony to knowingly transport or shelter illegal immigrants.

Utah and South Carolina are also expected to pass tighter immigration laws soon, too.
http://www.koco.com/politics/2427763...107162010&ts=H
Old 07-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Friends here this last week that live in Tuscan...They say even the LEGALS want this and dont mind the bill....They live in a fairly decent area and STILL dont go out at night and have everything locked down and lights on with security cams.....Oh yeah , and his handgun on the nightstand.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:24 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

ILLEGALS FREE TO ROAM...
JUDGE: Police can't determine immigration status...
GOV. VOWS APPEAL...
DoJ: Ruling correct...
Clinton appointee made ruling...

This just makes me sick. I watched interview with widow of murdered AZ rancher last night and it just made me sick. Her family had ranched there for over 100 years.