Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 07:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsabra View Post
This is entirely NOT true. I was basically run off of this site for supporting Obama. I received many hate-filled PM's and was attacked publicly. People of this site do not like any opinion posted other than anti-Obama sentiments. Give me a break!!
I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm only asking for clarity where clarity has been refused. I realize that ALL people have secrets. I just think that this administration has not been very forth coming with some simple answers that others provided freely. I think we were promised transparency and I've not seen much. That's all that any of us want...simple answers. I'm concerned that our country is in trouble - some from a 100 years ago and some from yesterday and everyday in between. Sabra, I didn't know that you were offended - you never spoke up to my knowledge. Maybe I didn't see it or maybe I forgot, if you did. There is plenty of room for everybody. Find a video or an article that refutes this one and post it. I'll read it with pleasure. I want to believe that our president is leading the country in a good direction. I want to believe that we are on the right path, I just haven't seen it yet, so please post info that can ease my mind and show me the positive direction in which we are moving. Our country is in big trouble and we all need to work together to bring it back to the top

Last edited by Nan : 06-24-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredlp View Post
I thought you people said you wanted to keep things friendly and non-political,Nan! Please don't promote devisive politics. A lot of your fans are from New England and most of us up here don't necessarily agree with the anti-Obama stuff!
People from all across the nation stand behind lots of ideals. not just New England. And while there have been a few post where it was asked that we keep on track and not delve into politics, but I think we are adults and can express our opinions. It doesn't have to be in a harsh way. It's just a difference of opinion. Mr. Obama has the chance to work for blacks and whites...to unite the country and yet he won't speak of being both black and white, only black. An opportunity to bring together two races in a manner the MLK could have only dreamed. There's still time, but will it be taken...

BTW - A lot of who's fans?
Old 06-24-2010, 12:58 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I believe she means alot of MBB members when she says fans