Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 03:14 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Free Can of Libby's

Last month there was a promotion from Libby's that would net you a free can o' veggies if you liked 'em on Facebook. Now, you can print the coupon! Hurry, before it disappears!

Quote:
Hello there, Facebook liker of Libby’s!

As promised, here is your coupon for your free can of Libby’s veggies for liking our Facebook page. We know some of you requested a paper coupon, but due to the overwhelming response we have to send a link for a printable coupon.

Please keep in mind that this coupon can only be viewed and printed ONCE and is non-transferable! So we encourage you to make sure your printer is all set and ready to go.

Thank you so much for joining us on Facebook and we look forward to continuing to chat and interact with you about Libby’s, family dinner time and fun, easy recipes!
http://www.redplum.com/pages/codeoffer.aspx?id=1586984
Old 06-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

Sorry the email address you have provided is not eligible for this offer.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:19 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i got the same message
Old 06-27-2010, 07:29 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0sign0050

I think you might still need to Like them on Facebook first.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Whoopsie. . .sorry y'all, yes, Ms. Mary. . .I do think that's the "trick" to getting this to go thru for ya.

I took several of my "free" and "BOGO" internet coupons to Walmart yesterday. They (for the first time ever) had to call a supervisor over in order to accept them (my local grocery WILL NOT accept internet coupons). They even hesitated on the ones that weren't internet coupons! Apparently, they had to eat several thousand dollars worth of coupons recently, and apparently they even had bar codes on them!! The cashier said it made it worse for the employees because it came out of THEIR bonus and performance checks. I predict that it will continue to get more and more difficult to use internet coupons as those abusing the system get more and more creative in bilking the system. SHAME on those who make it harder for others to use this tool!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

The Walmart in my town won't take internet coupons at all.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Big Buddy

Try this link to Redplum. . .they've now got a free Libby's coupon:

http://www.redplum.com/pages/ViewOff...nsurfer?poid=0
Old 07-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

thanks, that worked!! Also got some good coupons they offer