Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 06:40 PM
New Buddy

Rogelio9635 is a brand new buddy
Default Brand new user here

Hello guys just presenting myself, im simply a no-one who enjoys music and reading longing to make buddies in this website

I stumbled onto this site seeking some thing ( I don't remember what) and fell motivated by this particular website.

I'm warm and friendly and also totally cool with absolutely everyone

Registered in an attempt to try to make some new pals and also have good conversations.

I am single and have two cats, I've got a huge amount of hobbies and I found that this website features a lot to offer so here I am. Now i'm searching ahead to to know several of you fellas and enrolling the many user discussion forums.

i'm absolutely loving the website from just what ive viewed until now and look forward getting in to some posting actions

Well that is it at the moment, chat to you soon
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

HAIL and well met, Rogelio. How is it that I missed seeing this until now. . .a WHOLE MONTH after you posted it? I am so very sorry not to have welcomed you before now and hope you haven't given up on as as unwelcoming or cold. We are truly very glad to have new members and are eager to get to know you and hope you have found some forums in which you feel comfortable.

I followed you link and it looks like you might be a gamer-type from...umm...Italy, perhaps? I hope you have continued to find items of interest here and am looking forward to hearing more from you. Hoping you find a place to post, or just start a thread of your own. You'll find many of us will hop right in and join you. Wish you had responded to that thread in chit-chat that Nan started a while ago...but, mebbe next time, eh? I know we'd love to help you work on your English, if that is one of your goals. . .in return you could help us work on our Italian(?) [Mi dispiace di non parlare italiano]
Old 06-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I missed this post also. welcome to MMB glad you joined us.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow! This post must have been hiding! I missed it to!

Welcome to the bunch! I hope you'll find lots of buddies here!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Yep, I missed this post too... Anyhow...

to MBB.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:08 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

welcome .... you came to the best forum on the web!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Welcome
Old 06-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

welcome
Old 06-08-2010, 08:39 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

and welcome to the group!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:58 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0sign0036