Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2010, 03:34 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Butterfinger $1Mil Search (Enter DAILY thru 08.31.10)

GAME IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OR OLDER, AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ARE NOT 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

PROGRAM OVERVIEW: NESTLÉ USA ("Sponsor") will be conducting the "BUTTERFINGER® Defense League Unlock the One Million Dollar Key Search" ("Key Search") and Instant Win Game ("Instant Win") beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET on July 1, 2010 and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 31, 2010 ("Promotion Period"). Each day during the Promotion Period participants may enter a Promotion Code (referred to throughout as "Game Code") found inside participating NESTLÉ® products to play the Key Search and Instant Win Game.

HOW TO OBTAIN A GAME CODE: During the Promotion Period: Look for a Game Code inside NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER®, NESTLÉ® CRUNCH®, NESTLÉ® BABY RUTH®, NESTLÉ® 100 GRAND®, NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® CRISP, NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® CRISP, NESTLÉ® BABY RUTH® CRISP and NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® SNACKERZ single or king size candy bars (each a participating "Product"). To obtain a free Game Code without purchase visit and follow the on-screen instructions to receive a Game Code by e-mail. Limit one (1) free Game Code per person, per e-mail address, per day. Game Code has no cash value and cannot be sold or transferred.

HOW TO PLAY: : Log on and enter your Game Code. There are two games: The Key Search Game, which is followed by the Instant Win game. One Game Code allows you to play both games, back-to-back. Limit: One (1) Game Code (game play) per person, per e-mail address, per day during the Promotion Period.

Key Search Game: Help the BUTTERFINGER® Defense League find the key that unlocks the door through all 5 rounds until you find the secret room where the BUTTERFINGER® bars are stashed. Upon entering your Game Code, you will be presented with five (5) keys to play round ONE of the Key Search. Only one (1) key in each round will open the door. Select one key to see if you can open the door to move to the next round. If the door does not open with the key you have selected, the game is over and you are not a winner. If the door opens, you will move on to round TWO, and will be presented with ten (10) keys. Play continues as long as you select the correct key to open the door through round THREE (20 keys); FOUR (50 keys); and FIVE (100 keys). If you select the correct key to open the final door in round FIVE, you will be notified on-screen with "CONGRATULATIONS you are the potential winner," pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If no participant correctly selects all five keys and successfully opens the door in round five, the One Million Dollars will not be awarded. If more than one entrant successfully selects all five keys and makes it past round five and is notified he/she is a potential winner, each verified winner will equally share the prize as specified below. Keys are randomized and shuffled after each player's selection and each time a new Game is started.

Instant Win Game: Upon completion of the Key Search portion of your game play and regardless of whether you open any doors, you will be prompted to play the Instant Win Game. You are a potential winner of an Instant Win Game prize, pending verification, if the screen reads, "CONGRATULATIONS" and indicates your prize. Follow the instructions provided in the on-screen notification to claim your prize.

Limit: One (1) Game Code (game play) per person, per e-mail address, per day during the Promotion Period. A "day" is defined as the twenty-four- (24-) hour period beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET each calendar day during the Promotion Period. The computer clock of the Web site will be the official timekeeping device for this promotion. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address to play. Each person may use only one (1) e-mail address to participate in this Game, and such e-mail address may be used by one person only, regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people.

PRIZES/ODDS: INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: Twenty-Five (25) First Prizes: $1,000 to be awarded via check made payable to the winner (Approximate Retail Value "ARV" $1,000). Estimated Odds: 1:210,811. Five Hundred (500) Second Prizes: $50 to be awarded via check made payable to the winner (ARV $50). Estimated Odds: 1:10,541.

KEY SEARCH PRIZE: One (1) Key Search Prize: One Million Dollar ($1,000,000) annuity, payable as $50,000 a year for 20 years, with no interest or winner may select to have the prize awarded as a one-time lump sum payment of $710,000 (representing the present value of the annuity). ARV: $710,000. Estimated Odds: 1:5,000,000. If there is more than one verified winner, each verified winner will equally share the prize. Any dispute between multiple winners regarding payment method will be determined by Sponsor.

HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES: To Claim an Instant Win Game Prize: : If you received an on-screen potential instant winner message/notification, follow the instructions provided on-screen to claim your prize. To Claim the Key Search One Million Dollar Prize: : If you unlock the final door in round FIVE of the Key Search, you will receive a message indicating that you are a potential winner of the One Million Dollar prize. Follow the instructions provided on-screen to claim your prize.All prize claims must be claimed at the time of game play or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Unclaimed and unawarded prizes will not be awarded. You are not a winner of any prize unless and until your eligibility is confirmed. Verification and awarding of prizes will take place at the end of the Promotion Period. Please allow 6-8 weeks following verification for delivery of Prizes. Key Search Prize winner and Instant Win Game First Prize winners will be sent a Winner's Agreement with an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, which must be signed by winner, notarized and returned by date specified in notification, or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If winner is unreachable or does not make direct contact with Sponsor by date specified in notification letter, prize will be forfeited in its entirety. By accepting a prize, winner (his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) agrees to allow the use of his or her name, likeness and/or biographical information for promotional purposes, except where prohibited. By playing the game, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final.

ELIGIBILITY: Key Search and Instant Win Game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years and older, except employees and the families of NESTLÉ USA, Inc., participating retailers, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, parents, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies.

http://www.butterfinger.com/defenseleague/
Old 07-04-2010, 06:08 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks I requested a code. I thought since I had played their last game that I would be registered already but wasn't.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:02 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

No win, but thanks!
Old 07-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

every code I have tried to enter it says to enter without a space. I have no space there. 4 times I have tried today
Old 07-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
every code I have tried to enter it says to enter without a space. I have no space there. 4 times I have tried today
I just copy and past the code out of my email.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:59 AM
Big Buddy

I don't know how it do that Amanda. I just write it down. Still wasn't working last night for me
Old 07-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

ok, I love the video!!! I also happen to like Sir Mix A LOt..kinda grew up with some of his songs...umm rhymes, Rap?? Buttermilk Biscuits is my text tone! I know, childish of me, but I like it.
Guess I need to get my password now, to play the game.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

No Win......
Old 07-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Big Buddy

didn't win.........
Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I can't get past the 3d door. . .