Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2010, 08:24 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Grandmas Chit Chat

Seems like we are having lots of new grandbabies. This GMa is having a hard time keeping up.

How many do you have? Boys? Girls? Ages?
Do they live next door, nearby, or far away?
What have they done that is absolutely wonderful?

I have one granddaughter Brooke Jean who will be one 08/11/10. She lives in AUS at the moment but we keep close via video chat and believe me she chats and I understand every word.
Old 07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

KNEW YOU WOULD. WE HAVE SPECIAL EARS TO KNOW WHAT LITTLE ONES SAY... i HAVE 5 BOYS AND 1 GR DAUGHTER..... THEY ARE MY HEART.. MAS ON IS SPENDING THE NITE HERE YAY....
Old 07-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

THE ELDEST BOY IS 15 THEN ANOTHER BOY WHO IS 12 AND A GR D WHO IS 12, THEN A GR S WHO IS 11, AND ANOTHER BOY WHO IS 9.....LAST BOY IS 3...... THEY ARE MY HEART......
Old 07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I have a step-granddaughter that is 17. Another granddaughter that is 10 and grandson 8. They have always loved to stay with us. Even as infants. They live next door to us and drop in often. Have us when they want us I guess. New grandson is due first week of August. The parents don't plan to leave him with us much I don't think. They seem to be concerned about him catching things plus he will be attached to MOM for feedings. I will spend as much time as I can with him.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

I have 3 boys and 1 girl (my foster daughter's kids). The oldest boy is 9, the only girl will be 1 in 3 weeks, and the twin boys were born June 10, the day before my b-day!

It will be awhile before DD has any, she is working and as she said yesterday,"I'm not dating right now, just trying to get me together!" LOL