Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road
Cool I'm OK now but....

I got really sick Monday afternoon and was up all night throwing up. Hubby loaded me in the truck Tuesday morning and took me to the ER. After they ran a bunch of tests, they took me to surgery for an emergency appendectomy! Fortunately, they used laproscopy and all went well. Came home this afternoon and feeling much, much better. However, my pain meds are keeping me awake I do believe. LOL
Old 07-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow Flo! I'm glad you're okay! Prayers for a speedy recovery! Take it easy and keep us posted.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:25 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0love0046

That must have been scary!

Glad you're doing better!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Wow...came on pretty suddenly! When I had my appendix out, I thought I had terminal stomach flu. . .when they finally got me to surgery they said they were about to burst. Glad you got in to the hospital on time, and just take it easy on yourself and receive our prayers for your rapid recovery!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

So glad you will be ok FFF. When someone isn't on here for awhile I wonder if they are ok or busy or just not with us on MMB any longer. Thanks for letting us know. WIll be praying that you feel better quickly.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so very, very much...you're the greatest bunch a folks evah!

I've been up all night...the pain meds (Lortab 750) they gave me are VERY strong and made me jittery and wide awake. I've been drinking hot chocolate this morning instead of coffee...think I 'might' be able to get some sleep here in a little while. Gotta get in muy contest entries! Missed one day already! LOL

Magie...the surgeon told me after the surgery that my appendix was dead and covered in infection. Weird thing is....I never ran a fever and he couldn't tell me just how long ago the thing died. Weird....but then that's my life story. LOL But by golly I was sure sick with it! The pain is tolerable if I take it easy....jsut gonna try Tylenol today and see how I hold up....I may take a half of the Lortab if it hurts too much though.

Again...thank you all for your prayers and God bless each one of you!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Sweetie, odd what the Lortab does to you. . .it does nothing or makes me sick (one isn't enough and two is too much), but whichever it does, it makes me dopey and sleepy. Hoping the OTC meds are sufficient for you. If not, call the doc and tell him you're having a weird reaction and NEED something different!

Love ya, girl and hoping and praying you're back to your same ol' self soon!
Old 07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Wow! You really went through something. Thoughts and prayers that you recover quickly.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:18 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0love0046

Wishing you a speedy recovery
Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I cannot take pain meds due to the same side effects.....gald you are ok and on the road to recovery.