Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP
Default Help With Smilies

Hi, I need help when I insert a smilie I can use the generic ones, but cannot get the ones on the right of the post to work, also the additional ones (more),,also I know how to change my graphic under my name, But I am having a problem with adding graphics I have photobucket & glittershots in my favorites but cannot get them inserted in my post.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:08 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

You just click on the one you want one time rockin and they should show up. In photobucket you copy the IMG version and paste it in your post
Old 05-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

Thanks Krissy, but when your in the post screen I can use the pull down generic smilies but over on the right cannot use those ones and if you click MORE to get additional smilies the box pops up but when I click they dont come up.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:27 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

hmm i'm at a loss then.. when i click on them they show up..
Old 05-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

Thanks still wont work, it never has though I didn't know if it was a setting problem I guess its generic for now speechless
Old 05-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Do you use a pop up blocker? If so, try disabling it and see if that works.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:39 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks, I disabled the pop up blocker it still not working I got it to work once by clicking the editor mode, What is that mode for? Also when the more smilie box pops up the cursor is not in the post shouldn't it be, if I click to put the cursor back in the post the more box closes. Thanks speechless
Old 05-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I'm not sure what you mean by editor mode. confused But if you can get the box to come up, expand it so you can see all the smileys, then click on the smiley you want to show up in your post. That will automatically add it. When you're done adding the extra smilies, you can close the box.

If you click your cursor away from the smiley box and back to the board, the smiley box will be minimized. You should see it at the bottom of the screen, listed with whatever other windows you have open.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:47 PM
Big Buddy

Still not working, the editor mode is when your creating your post, on top of the smilies on the right the 2 A/A's in the upper right hand corner could it be something to do with one of these? Under additional options disable smilies is not checked so that cant be it. speechless