Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default Kmart 2x coupons starts on 7/25! Up to .99

Check here to see if your store is participating. Unfortunately, mine's not this go round... The first 5 will be doubled, so make sure you have them in the right order.

Also, you must have a Kmart or Sears "Shop Your Way Rewards" Card.
Make sure you present this first or it won't double!!!!!
If you're not a member, it will give you a temp. number until yours arrives. https://www.shopyourwayrewards.com/c...0-49B3D7B34CE1

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/4756...C&ruid=1001179
Old 07-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Check here to see if your store is participating. Unfortunately, mine's not this go round... The first 5 will be doubled, so make sure you have them in the right order.

Also, you must have a Kmart or Sears "Shop Your Way Rewards" Card.
Make sure you present this first or it won't double!!!!!
If you're not a member, it will give you a temp. number until yours arrives. https://www.shopyourwayrewards.com/c...0-49B3D7B34CE1

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/4756...C&ruid=1001179
Hey Nan and thanks! I signed in to the site..I'm a recent card holder....but I don't see anything about 2x coupons. Could you put a little more information here regarding that? I don't know what you mean when you say 'the first five will be doubled'. I did check to see if my store is participating from the other link you gave, and it is, so I want to know everything about it before I drive the 20 miles to get to my nearest KMart! Thanks a bunch!

I ended up Googling the deal and found out that it's double the coupon value up to .99 for July 25th thru the 31st and a limit of 5 coupons doubled per day using the card.

Last edited by flipflopflo : 07-23-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: add in info
Old 07-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

not at the ones around here
Old 07-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopflo View Post

I ended up Googling the deal and found out that it's double the coupon value up to .99 for July 25th thru the 31st and a limit of 5 coupons doubled per day using the card.
When our store is participating, they will let customers check out in "batches", in other words, they will let you ring up 5 items and use 5 coupons. They will ring you up and then let you check out another 5 items. I asked the manager before I did this and was told as long as I wasn't holding up the line, they would allow me to do that.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:40 AM
Big Buddy

Oh thanks, Nan! That would be great IF they would do that...maybe I can scrounge up more than five here.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:00 AM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopflo View Post
Oh thanks, Nan! That would be great IF they would do that...maybe I can scrounge up more than five here.
Check here: http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/sho...oupon+database

She updates the list pretty often!
Old 07-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks again, Nan!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Thanks for the post Nan.