Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP
Default Didn't want anyone to worry

Sure some of you have been wondering where I have been
Thursday morining I started having chest pain`s...
called doc he wanted me to go to ER..I waited till hubby got me..
I knew if anything major it had happened and was to late
to worry about it..so it was about 6:30 in evening when I got to ER
all that time my chest was still hurting ..shoulder/arm ..and A
couple finger`s wanted to go numb...well im sure you know the drill
in the hospital...my heart beat was on weak side..other wise
as far as my heart everything ok I have blood drawn all the
time because of my siezure`s but they had trouble`s all threwout
stay....anyway`s IM fine...my LUNG`S got caught up in my rib cage
I had never heard of that..but go figure

It`s been almost A week since I post`ed..didnt want anyone to worry
Old 09-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I am so sorry that you had this to happen. Very scary I'm sure. Wondering what was wrong. Hope you are ok now. Take care I do miss you when you are not posting. Thought everyone was not going to say when taking a trip or something.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Glad you're doing better, Belinda, thanks for the update.

..We definitely miss our Buddies when they don't post and then worry if they're ok...
Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

So glad your Ok now. I've never heard of that either. Lets hope it doesnt happen again. Thanks for letting us know about it. Soon you would've been on the "lost" list. after about a week, I start wondering if people are ok..Glad you are MDF
Old 09-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

What a scare this must have been for you. Thank goodness you're doing okay. (((Hugs)))
Old 09-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Glad you are ok now! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

OMG! I have a friend that that happened to...She said it was really painful! Sorry you have had such a rough day on top of the rough days that you already have!
Old 09-02-2010, 04:51 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Belinda.....I am so glad that you are ok and I'm so sorry you were in such pain! Take care sweetie!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I'm Sure You Were Frightned.... Hope You Are Doing Well Now... No More Scares Ok../hugs
Old 09-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Im glad your doing better Belinda !!! Take it easy !!!