Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all
Hotmarker Free summer weekender bag with any order at Yves Rocher. Items as low as $1.25!

Free summer weekender bag with any order at Yves Rocher. Items as low as $1.25!
Old 05-10-2006, 02:14 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

That's a pretty nice looking bag, Thanks Karen
Old 05-22-2006, 09:41 AM
New Buddy

tis123 is a jewel in the rough
Default Did not get free summer weekender bag.

I ordered the nail polish 5/12/06 which I received today 5/22/06, I should have looked at the weight of it because it is one of those tiny ones that run for $.99 at Wal-mart. I ordered this to get the weekender bag. It cost me $6.45!!!

I asked them about the weekender bag 5/12/06 which says free with any order and they emailed me back 2 days later stating that the weekender bag was only free if you ordered $10.00 worth of stuff. I emailed them back and copy pasted what was on their website.

I have yet to hear from them about that and the website still states free with any order. I would not recommend buying anything from this site!!!

Teresa
Old 05-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Little Buddy

RGreen724 is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy

I'm sorry that youve had a problem with them. I have ordered so many things from them and had great customer service! They even replace items for free if something leaks or is damaged...and you don't even have to return the damaged product!!!

I'm sure they'll make it right for you.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:31 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

yes, i agree. i called the other day because their quick catalog order was down and i didnt have a catalog and the lady on the phone went over lots of "call in" things on sale and she was very nice. i got some good deals and i believe i am getting the green bag
just call them and explain the situation. if you read how he started his company, i am absolutely sure he doesnt want an unhappy customer.