Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP
Default Calling all computer geniuses

I have BOWEP downloaded on a disc. I cant get it to do anything but tell me the names of the games. I have Windows 7 apparently. I want the game jezzball the most off this cd, but cant find a free download either. Is it possible to download my disc that worked on an XP, to this new computer? I read somewhere about compressed zip stuff. If you have an answer, please be detailed because I dont know a thing about how to do this stuff. Other then put the disc in, and wait. OR if you know of a free download of Jezzball that I have tried for 3 days to locate and cant, I would really appreciate that too. Thanks.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:13 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

I don't know anything about Jezzball or Windows 7, or if this is the right game, but I did find this site:

http://jezzball.com/

I think it's free to download games, and there are more games farther down on the page.

Hopefully it's a safe site, good luck!
Old 12-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Thank you for posting this Mary. This is not the one I'm after though. But I truely appreciate you trying to help me.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:13 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0sign0050

You're welcome!

I did google BOWEP(Best of Windows Entertainment Pack), since I didn't know what it was,
and it looks like others have had the same problem:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...3-ce434444d20e

Sounds like you might have to downgrade to Windows XP to run your game.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Alot of games that you play on XP wont play on Win7. Do you know old this game is ? I have Win7 and cant play alot of my games I have to go to my XP computer to play them.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

You might send a query to Microsoft and see if they can tell you how to play the game. Sometimes you can click on the game in the file (from the disk or your Start Menu and you will see a compatibility tab. Click o that and it will tell you how to play the game on your current system. not all files have this , but it might be worth a try.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna still be searching I guess. I will try what you said Nan. Seems like Windows would make all their stuff compatable, just to keep customers happy. Why would it work on xp,vista,and lower but not on Win7? It'll even work on some win7, just not my version (home premium). Thanks everyone.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:50 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
You might send a query to Microsoft and see if they can tell you how to play the game. Sometimes you can click on the game in the file (from the disk or your Start Menu and you will see a compatibility tab. Click o that and it will tell you how to play the game on your current system. not all files have this , but it might be worth a try.
Ok, tried this and NOOOOOOO!!! They dont even have a compatibility tab. Found on another site tons of people trying to do the same as me, and they are majorly disgusted, as am I. Thanks friends for all the help. But I think I hit a brick wall with this one.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:34 PM
New Buddy

merrias is a brand new buddy

Thanks for sharing your nice comments about games .I also want to play but I use window XP 2007. How can install it my pc to play it.Give me suggestions??
Old 12-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrias View Post
Thanks for sharing your nice comments about games .I also want to play but I use window XP 2007. How can install it my pc to play it.Give me suggestions??
As far as I know, you need the BOWEP disc. I dont know if there is a site to go to so you can download it.