Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP
Default Early Notice For Baskin Robbins Sweeps Starting 5/30

"Find the Pink Spoon" Sweepstakes starts May 30, 2006.

Enter at http://www.findthepinkspoon.com

to win 2006 Chevy Pickup & Yahama Deluxe WaveRunner; Australian adventure for 4; $2,000 toy shopping spree; 42" plasma TV, trip to Bermuda, and more. . .

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 05-12-2006 at 08:03 PM.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Whoops...forgot to remind y'all of this one. Read the rules (a bit long and complex) for draw dates and prizes. GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default This is not so easy

I played it once as me and once as my hubby. It was a little easier to find his bonus icons but it still took me a while to find the Pink spoon. Mine was in San Diego and his was in Orlando. Mine had a trivia question about LegoLand and his was about Oswald the Rabbit, if that helps anyone.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:21 AM
Big Buddy

Neither of Nancy's experiences match mine. . .my trivia questions were about college teams with Bear mascots and the movie National Treasure. . .the site w as in and around Boston, MA. Luck to all!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Magie for the tip! I also got the Boston experience.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I had the Bear Mascots but not the National Treaure. I think it was in a different city- somewhere with an Ivy League college.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 06-10-2006, 02:09 AM
Big Buddy

This week's clue is a giveaway. Have fun with this!!