Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa
I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to take a vacation once things get back to normal! If a getaway is on your wish list, consider signing up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa.
You’ll earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, which is worth $750 toward travel when you book your next trip through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal!
Other perks with this card include:
– Complimentary DashPass from DoorDash (Over $100 value)
– $0 Foreign Transaction Fees
– 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
– 3X points on dining
– 10% bonus anniversary points
– No restrictions or blackout dates on airline tickets booked through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
– Ability to transfer points to all participating frequent travel programs at 1 to 1 value
– Auto rental collision damage waiver
– Trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance
– Baggage delay insurance
– Lot luggage reimbursement up to $3,000 per passenger
– Lots more!