GreenPan offers top quality ceramic nonstick cookware that is safe and durable. Upon discovering that traditional non-stick pans released toxins when overheated and used PFOA during the manufacture of the coating, friends Jan Helskens & Wim De Veirman set out to create a healthy alternative. That is when they found Thermolon – a ceramic coating that is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium.
Their Thermolon nonstick coating promotes healthy cooking by allowing you to use less oil and makes clean up a breeze. GreenPan offers a wide range of cookware, including frypans, sauté pans, saucepans, grill pans & griddles, woks, roasting pans, stock pots, and more. They have multiple collections to choose from that are all beautifully designed and equipped with important technologies that making cooking easy & fun including:
• Scratch guard: innovative reinforced surface technology for maximum strength and scratch resistance.
• Durable hard anodized exterior: maximum strength scratch resistant construction.
• Energy saving induction base: Magneto induction technology for top-of-the-line job performance on all heat sources. Magneto technology advances your induction cookware, guarantees base stability, ensures your cookware will never warp and results in perfectly even cooking without the loss of energy or heat.
• Durable oven safe handler: Riveted ergonomic stay-cool stainless-steel handle for secure and comfortable grip.
• Quick and even heating: heavy gauge construction offers reliable cooking results every time.
• Reinforced with diamonds: GreenPan’s latest cookware ranges now have their 5th evolution of coatings. It’s their very best ceramic non-stick to date as they have reinforced their Thermolon with diamonds making it more advanced in performance, durability and resilience.
Fun Fact: GreenPan is a favorite of celebrity chef Bobby Flay!
GreenPan’s factory has earned multiple ISO certificates for their efforts in properly caring for their staff and surroundings. They use upcycled stainless steel and aluminum whenever possible and 60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon™ coatings, compared to the emissions during the curing phase of production of traditional coatings on an aggregate level worldwide.2